Thursday, November 4, 2010

Yesterday, I was rushing hurriedly from a meeting to pick Monkey up from school. I had just enough time to run into Walmart and pick up the last few things we needed for a Young Men's activity at our house. As Bug and I were leaving, the store the greeter gave him a bright blue sticker. I got our few bags and Bug into the car and buckled him into his seat. Which is when he decided that I needed to wear the blue sticker on my right cheek. I was so worried about being on time for pre-k picked up, I didn't even stop to pull it off....

Two hours later, after pre-k pick up, the taco bell drive thru, and at least half an hour in the tire repair shop, the nice man at the counter says, "Excuse me, did you know that you have a sticker on your face?"

oops.

2 comments:

Airyele Rounds said...

I'm Seriously Laughing out loud and hard!!! That is so Hilarious!!!!! sorry for your misfortune -

Kristyn said...

LOL! You're awesome!