Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Mirror - a birthday update

Last month we had friends coming to visit and see our house for the first time. The chaos and clutter had been driving me crazy and knowing that friends were coming... it was the last straw. I called babysitters, Wil had a day off and we cleaned. We unpacked, organized and finished projects that have been waiting a year. It was fabulous. It didn't last long, but I now know that it can be clean.

While doing all of our projects I hung my new mirror. It's the perfect addition to the two mirrors that were already there - and I love, love, love it. I love my lamps from the Christmas Tree Shops, that look like glass, but are really just plastic. Also my super cute annilygreen pillow, that Zee surprised me with for my birthday.... and of course that little monster is adorable too.


3 comments:

Amy said...

I love the mirror addition. It makes the perfect trio! I'm still in shock that Wil let you paint your bedroom purple. He's pretty special.

Christy Franklin said...

I am also in shock about he purple bedroom. My husband won't even let me MAKE scatter cushions for our bed, let along buy them. I think our house will always be filled with boring colours.

Kristyn said...

LOVE the room!!!!