Friday, October 2, 2009

A work in progress

Our empty living room
I don't have a picture of our room when we only had the two chairs. But here's our work in progress:

The big chair and ottoman are being moved back to my parents house. We still have to hide cords, hang pictures and I'd like to get a smaller Karlstad chair from Ikea to replace the big one. Eventually we're going to replace the tv and entertainment center with something that coordinates. Wil picked out our fun lamps, which took me completely by surprise. I love them! And that space on top of the entertainment center bothered me in the apartment too. I just haven't been able to find something that works up there. Last of all, my dad is going to build me boxes to put on the tops of the windows and then I'm going to cover them with some kind of fun fabric... no curtains in this room. I love the light, but want to be able to hide the mini-blinds. I'm so excited to see it all come together.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Love the contrast of the blue and tan wall! And with the brown couch... oh my!

Sarah Kathryn said...

I LOVE the color of your wall! That is a great blue! Wil did a good job with the fun lamps. I can't wait until we can bring Peanut out and see everything in person.

We love and miss you all! Yeah for Skype!