Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ace Ventura, Pet Detective

Sunday after church we had a potluck dinner. About half the ward was there, enjoying breakfast for dinner and Little Man had attached himself to one of the teenage girls. The youth were all standing along the stage and Little Man was sitting on the stage with his plate keeping them entertained. I was sitting at table not too far away, trying to eat, keep an eye on him and get Bug to eat. I look up at some point and see that Little Man is no longer sitting, but walking along the stage. No big deal. Bug gets my attention and when I look back, Little Man is bending over with his butt facing the congregation, a hand on each cheek, backside pointed to heaven, making his butt "talk". Luckily Wil had the self control to handle the situation, because I was laughing way too hard. I have no idea where he came up with this one... and I'm a little scared to see what the future holds.

**Little Man has NOT seen this movie. And if he's coming up with this stuff on his own, he may never see it.

3 comments:

Robyn Becker said...

Wow - aren't you so excited to see what other shenanigans he'll get into? Only time will tell!! :)

Kristyn said...

Sounds like Sponge Bob to me (:

Generational stitcher said...

Oh I love it when I finally get around to reading blogs and come across something like this...kuddos to Dad for keeping a straight face!