Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's beginning to smell a lot like Christmas

My friend, Heidi, is really into doTerra essential oils. A few weeks ago she sent me some samples after hearing my whining about my boys and their inability to sleep. It didn't take long for me to be converted to lavender oil. It's amazing in it's ability to help Monkey calm down. It's been helpful at night, but the true miracle is on Sundays for church. We've gone from full blown tantrums in sacrament meeting to rarely having to remind him to quiet down.



So... when Heidi suggested I try the OnGuard (a blend of cinnamon, clove and orange to help boost your immune system) to help us all stay healthier this winter, I was all for it. This weekend my samples came in the mail and I've been putting it on the boys' feet when they get dressed.

This was the plan until Bug grabbed the sample and tried to get the cap off with his teeth, while getting his diaper changed.

Now he smells like Christmas...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Nothing wrong with smelling like Christmas! :) I can't wait to try it!