Thursday, October 14, 2010
1. He does the dishes. All of them. Almost every night. Without complaint, even when the kitchen is trashed.
2. His geekiness is rubbing off on me to the point that I was SUPER excited when I saw he had gotten us Wii Lego Harry Potter for our anniversary.
3. He is always willing to serve.
4. He understands my need to have time to myself, which is usually spent shopping.
5. If you pay attention when you watch a show with him (TV, movies, commercials), he will tell you the brand and model of computer in use. Lately, this has also branched out to cell phones.
6. He doesn't complain when I burrow my feet under his leg, even when they are ice cold.
I love you, William.
*there are a lot more than six things, but Lego Harry Potter is calling my name.