Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Random thoughts for today

The breakfast of champions this morning was the crumbs of the Puppy Chow Chex Mix, a leftover Rhodes roll, ranch dressing and parmesan cheese. The boys brought all the ingredients upstairs to surprise me. When we got back downstairs for a real breakfast and I was getting frustrated, Little Man said, "I'm sorry Mommy, I wanted it to be happy mother's day."

I gave my notice at work today. I'm trying not to mentally check out and after 2 weeks off, that's REALLY hard. As of January 29th, I will again be a full time stay at home mom.

It's this guy's birthday and I sure do love him.
Happy 35!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I love him too! Congrats on the two weeks notice. It can be hard staying at home but sometimes it is harder not staying at home:)