Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Thoughts

Wil's mom has been here since Friday and we have been so grateful to have her here. I honestly don't know how we would have survived without her. I'm just hoping that we haven't shared too many of our germs with her. Zizi also mentioned that I needed to post something happy because we have had some super cute moments with the boys. So here are some highlights:

Fishies
On Saturday, Wil, Mimi and Little Man made the trip down to Petco and got fishies for our tank. Little Man has made a point of showing them off to everyone who has stopped by.


Books

Little Man's attention span is really growing, along with his love of books.

Sick
You can definitely tell we've been sick. This morning Little Man came into the bedroom, crawled up next to me, put his hand on my forehead and said, "Mommy hot?".

Sleep
Baby Bear has been sleeping for 4 or 5 hours at night. If I'm good and go to bed early I can get 7 or 8 hours of sleep with only one feeding in between.

Unplugged
Since moving up to the apartment we haven't had TV. We forgot that the satellite recorder needs a phone connection and we don't have one up here. So until we figure out how to remedy that, we have been watching a lot of movies and I've been reading. (we love the library right now!) This week I've been able to finish 2 of the traveling pants books and "Rebel Angels". I have "The Sweet Far Thing", "Goose Girl" and "Enna Burning" waiting for me.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

yay. good recap.

Dave said...

You can buy a phone line over wireless adapter at home depot or lowes. I found one at home depot for like $60, and it seemed to work well.. just not for sending dsl over the connection. I guess it depends on how badly you want tv back.