Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday

Today has been exciting. It started just after I turned in my last paper for this class I just finished - about 3AM. Little Man woke up calling for Daddy and telling me his belly hurt. A little children's pepto and tylenol [he has an ear infection] and off to Daddy's bed.

Then Little Bear wakes up for first breakfast and Mommy and he move to the living room. Sometime around 5, I put Little Man back into his bed which lasted until about 7:30. Then back to bed with Daddy, who slept until almost 9 [I hear]. He wanted juice and so Momma got it for him and they watched some video while Little Bear slept.

Since then, we did breakfast, reorganized the closet, and the pantry. Ate a dinner of frozen pizza and went to bed early. Little Man still has a "yucky tummy" and everyone is sleeping just fine . . . now it is my turn to turn in.

Haha, it is only 8PM, but I am looking forward to it.
wil

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ignore that clock and get all the sleep you possibly can, my friend! Hope Little Man is feeling better soon.