Sunday, March 9, 2008

Week 1

I have so much to catch up on and I want to get it all out, but finding the time to sit down and blog it is proving difficult. If I could type and nurse at the same time, it wouldn't be a problem... but that doesn't really work. So in the meantime, I thought you might like to see what I found today when I was trying to check my email.
Little Man was sharing his trains with his brother. What you can't see are the 4 or 5 small wooden trains under the big train. Notice his finger, as he tells Baby Bear, "Baby, no cry".

Yes, the pacifier is back. As soon as Little Man saw Baby Bear's pacifier and started putting it in his mouth we pulled out the ones I had saved. I sure am glad we kept them.

Also, I'm learning that laughter is not always the best medicine... not when you've had a c-section. When I saw him sitting so sweetly in the swing, it was impossible to reprimand him. The giggles got the best of me, it was too cute. Unfortunately the giggles make my tummy hurt. Really bad.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

those are two of THE cutest boys in the whole world. seriously.