Thursday, July 23, 2009

Because this is the best way to avoid (insert activity here)

Right now, I'm avoiding the huge and tedious job of updating the database for a mailing list that's supposed to go out the Monday after we move. I really (REALLY) dislike doing list work. My MMA girls will understand. List work is of the devil.... as is the outfit that I'm wearing right now. It's a little Tiffany combined with a bit of Debbie Gibson. You see, we're doing a yearbook style picture at the office today and everyone was supposed to wear the company t-shirt, a BIG boxy white t-shirt. Not at all flattering. So in an effort to make it look nice, I added a knee length denim pencil skirt, flats and hoop earrings. It didn't work. I need some slouchy socks, keds, bangle bracelets and big bangs - I'll be instantly transformed back to the 80's that I loved so much.

Oh well, I should get back to work.....

2 comments:

Amy said...

My sympathies about the listwork, 'though it sounds more exviting than laundry these days. Your outfit sounds awesome! Lets face it, does anything w a boxy tshirt really look good? Will you keep working for the hospice once you move?

sld said...

no one looks good in a boxy t-shirt!! i agree! also? the 80s were awesome, dude.