Monday, May 19, 2008

"Everyone needs a Lindsey"

I was reminded on Saturday of how lucky I am to have a fabulous sister like Zi. We were at a baby shower and Zizi had Baby Bear. He was sitting on her lap, cooing, smiling and being all around cute. (We even had to point it out to one of the ladies because she had yet to see him in such a great mood.) One of the ladies said, "Everyone needs a Lindsey!" and she was right. I honestly don't know how I would have accomplished all that I needed to this weekend without her... cute baby throw blanket/spit rags were made, errands to run, baby shower to attend, posters for church, dinner for the missionaries, a birthday tutu for one of Little Man's friends, babies were cuddle when I needed 5 more minutes before I could nurse, big boys were cuddled while I was nursing and I even got some time with Wil.

I really don't know what I would do without her. I wish everyone could have a sister as helpful, fun, creative and all around fabulous.

1 comment:

Lin said...

thanks for the nice words. you know i love you and your kiddos.