Thursday, October 25, 2007

Decision '07

Since our opinion poll is over, I bet you are expecting an annoucement of epic proportions today. Unfortunately, I'm just as unsure now as I was a week ago when the poll seemed like a fun idea. And don't get me wrong, it has been fun. It just hasn't been helpful in coming to a decision. Wil seems to be sure, but nothing feels right to me. Everyone has great arguments as to why their favorite name is best. Baby boy might be one of those kids that doesn't have a name until he's born.

4 comments:

wil said...

it looks like we get the Baby Names book out and the genealogy since she is still not happy with the name.

Lin said...

back to drawing board, right? the right name will make sense when you find it. :)

Amy said...

We made it a big matter of prayer, especially with Yaks' name. Boo's came a bit easier and I really wanted a family name with some meaning. My parents chose really meaningful names for all of us, and I'm amazed that they came up with such great names and great stories behind them.

My favorite was my brother James. My parents lived in Cleveland and their neighbor was a dear older man and his wife who were never able to have any children of their own. They kindof took my parents and us in as their "kids". His name was James, and they named him after him. Isn't that sweet?

Unknown said...

We'll if you're back to the drawing board, I'll throw in Matthew. I've always liked that name.