Monday, October 15, 2007

Venting in Progress

If I EVER think it's a good idea to move into a fixer-upper, take on any type of house construction/remodeling or choose to deal with contractors on a daily basis for an extended period of time, PLEASE remind me that I have sworn NEVER in my life to do this for the following reasons: Contractors do not know how to return a call or stick to a schedule. The time estimate they give you is half of the time the job will actually take to complete. They show up unannounced in the middle of naptime to make as much noise as possible. If they send a crew, the laborers rarely speak english, so finding out what the HEE HAW is going on is almost impossible.

I'm losing my mind.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. I will never do a fixer-upper again, but they are for different reasons. Vent away, my friend. Vent away.