Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Just my luck

Our fall weather has been slow in coming, in the ghetto apartment this is having a HUGE effect on the thermostat. For months the temperature in our apartment hasn't gone below 85. And until this weekend it was still registering in the high 70's - low 80's (seriously, it's almost NOVEMBER!). So last night we got home and it actually felt comfortable. Wil noticed that the temp had finally dropped to 70 and we were both starting to cool off. It was a nice change, until.... the landlady turned on the HEAT. If it works as well as the AC did, then we'll be okay. If it actually warms the place up, then I might be tempted to stay in Utah until I hit 37 weeks.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ugh, I hope you stay comfy. We had that problem in my little basement apt. I lived in before I got married. Do you remember that? They gave me those magnetic plates to cover the vents because it froze in the summer and cooked in the winter! My fingers are crossed that you'll soon be out of there.