Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Three years and counting

Sunday will be our 3rd anniversary! We have a bunch of hotel points saved up and Grandma offered to watch Little Man, so Friday we are going all the way to STERLING to celebrate our anniversary. It doesn't seem so exotic, but I'm excited to have a night off. Now I'm trying to pick out a restaurant for our anniversary dinner and I'm kinda stumped. My first choice was Sweetwater, but we're meeting Dave & Heidi there in a couple weeks. I wanted to pick something else that would be a treat. This is where you come in... do you have any suggestions of other fun restaurants? They can be anywhere between Reston and Ashburn.

3 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

Lizzie! Have you taken Wil to EuroBistro for some divine Jaegerschnitzel and brats? Otherwise, I would recommend Rio Grande at the Reston Town Centre. We are going there for our anniversary dinner because we would probably give up our children for their fajitas.

I'm just kidding, but they have great fajitas.

Amy said...

I really like Macaroni Grill in Dulles Towne Center. It's quiet and you can request a really quiet table. I also liked that place that we went for Trish's birthday party. It was a mexican place, but I can't remember the name or the location. Trish? There's also Clyde's at Reston Towne Center that's really yummy. I didn't go out on too many nice restaurant dates while I lived there...I was more of a FRIENDLY's ice cream kind of girl.

Unknown said...

I can't recommend any restaurants, but I can wish you a Happy Anniversary!