Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It does a body good!

Part of the conversation I had with my OB today went something like this:

Lauren: Let me make sure I understand, you would rather me have dairy and take medicine for the congestion?
Dr. A: Yes.

If I hadn't been eating dairy all weekend and feeling guilty for being "bad", I would have gone straight to Wendy's for a frosty. The list of foods I am now hungry for has quadrupled in the last 2 hours. Now I just have to be careful with over doing it. The no dairy thing has had a direct effect on the amount of weight that I've gained with this baby. I don't want to go to next month's appointment and find out I've doubled the amount of weight of gained. That would not be good.

Right now though I'm dreaming of a grilled cheese sandwich. This may call for a special trip to the grocery store.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Let them eat CHEESE!

Lin said...

do you know what this means!?

SUB ZERO.


mmmmmmm.

laurenthequeen said...

Sounds good to me!