Monday, February 25, 2008

Baby Bellies

A friend of mine from church is having a baby too. She's only a couple of weeks behind me but has had a lot of complications. She's been on bed rest for almost 6 months and they are going to induce the baby on next week. Saturday we went to her baby shower and had to compare how big our bellies have gotten. Keep in mind that I've only gained 6 pounds, so this is ALL baby. It makes me a little nervous about how big he's going to be.
Anne and Lauren

Yesterday in our new kitchen wearing the dress Sister Rodgers made.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Awe, you look so cute, but so pregnant! I'm so excited for you. I love that dress Sister Rogers made. Too cute!

Heidi Totten said...

I love it! Great new kitchen, too! I was thinking about you this morning - one more week!