Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Dilemma, Part 2

Since I posted this back in June, I've been pretty happy with my hair. I realized when I got it trimmed in December that it was getting too short to pull back and with Baby J's arrival coming quickly I was hoping to let it grow out a bit. So I waited until this week to get it trimmed again, plus I had decided that I needed my bangs back. I missed them and after nine months the side swept look still didn't feel like me.

I couldn't get an appointment with my regular girl, but Zizi had someone that she liked so I made an appointment there. I wasn't too worried about it - I had my picture ready so she would know exactly what I wanted and I was VERY specific in saying that I wanted a TRIM, keep the length and I needed to be able to pull it back.

So this is the picture I took with me:


This is the haircut that I feel like I walked out with:


It isn't quite that drastic, but pulling it back won't be an option for a while. It's shorter than it was when I got it cut in December. So much for a trim. I am VERY happy to have my bangs back though. I feel like I see me when I look in the mirror (minus the brady bunch flip on the bottom).

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hmmmm, can some dark clips work to pull your hair out of your face until it's long enough to be pulled back?

Trish and Matt said...

Oh, I hate when haircuts don't turn out right. I'm sure it doesn't look as bad as you think it does. And don't they say your hair grows back really fast post-pregnancy? Hopefully you'll be able to pull those locks back in a jiffy.