Thursday, February 14, 2008

I heart you!


I was single until I was 31 and my relationship with February 14th has never been a good one... Until today! Wil has taken it upon himself to make sure bad holidays become good ones and he's doing a great job. He took his flex day today so he could take me out to lunch to avoid the dinner crowds. But so far, he's played with Little Man so I could sleep until 8am (a rare feat)! Now he's keeping him occupied in the shower while I take care of some things for my calling. Later, we are doing lunch and then dessert at Cold Stone (YUM!!!).

The only thing that could put a damper on this day is the Electrical Inspector. If he doesn't come today, we can't move in on Saturday. Keep your fingers crossed!

Happy Valentines Day!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I heart you too, Wil! Thanks for making Lauren's day special. That is so thoughtful of you. Happy Valentine's Day, friends!

Trish and Matt said...

Glad to hear you had a nice Valentine's day. I've always had mixed feelings about the holiday. It's nice to have a special someone, but I can't help but think about all those who are miserable on the day and it just makes me sad!

Three cheers for Coldstone!