Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My very own day spa

After 6 months of living with the world's smallest shower and then spending 2 months sharing a bathroom with way too many people, I have the BEST shower in the whole wide world. Seriously! I need to get my camera up here so I can try to show you how amazing it is. The tile work is beautiful with built in shelves for all our shower stuff - serious props to Dad on that one. Plus they are up high enough that Little Man can't reach them. There's a window that lets in a ton of light and a curved shower curtain rod that makes the whole space feel huge. Thank goodness for well water that allows for really LONG showers.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh, it sounds fabulous! You deserve lots of long, hot showers! I'd love to see a picture of it - JB would love to see the tile work. He loves tile work!