Friday, June 27, 2008

Before I forget to do this

1. Did you spend your childhood in one town or move around a lot? Where was it?
I moved more than my siblings did, but still only twice (maybe three times). Davidsonville, Severna Park, Huntingtown

2. Have you lived in the same house your entire life (ie: your parents have never moved)?
We've lived in the same place since I was five.

3. How attached are you to the place where you grew up?
Very attached. I'm still here.

4. Do you still talk to friends you made in Elementary School? Middle? High School?
Yep. Talked to my best friend yesterday and saw some friends from high school last Saturday.

5. Are you where you thought you would be 10 years ago? 5 years ago? 1 year ago?
I don't remember where I thought I would be. It's the lack of sleep. I swear.

6. Is there any place you feel you could NEVER live?
Someplace that's cold all year, or that gets a lot of snow but no snow days.

7. Do you find yourself more attached to the place you live now than the place you grew up?
I moved back to where I grew up. Definite attachment issues here.

8. Would you move to a place solely to remain close to your family? Yep.

9. Are you happy staying in one place for long periods of time?
This is hard. I HATE moving, but seem to do it a lot.

10. What is your favorite thing about the place you grew up? Where you live now?
I love that it is close to the city but still rural. It's the best of both worlds.

No comments: