Friday, June 6, 2008

Copycat (updated)

**I was so tired yesterday that when I copied this and updated the answers it never occurred to me that Zi and I don't have the same number of siblings anymore. At least not once I consider Wil's side of the family. It's the last one and now it's fixed.

Do you like blue cheese?
love it.

Do you own a gun?
nope.

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
I rarely get soda, but when I do it's usually cherry (limeade or pepsi).

Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Only when I know something is wrong.

What do you think of hot dogs?
I like them, but not the cheap kind.

Favorite Christmas movie?
Muppet Christmas Carol

What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water.

Can you do push ups?
Not well or many.

What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
my wedding band and amethyst ring

Favorite hobby?
It depends on the day. Reading. Scrapbooking. Crafty stuff. But right now I don't really have the time.

Do you have A.D.D.?
Nope.

What’s one trait you hate about yourself?
Procrastination. (See, I'm doing it right now. I'm blogging instead of getting anything on my list accomplished.)

Middle name? Lynn. Don't know where it came from.

Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
I want to sleep.
Please let Little Man take a nap.
What HAS to get done before I can take a nap?

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Strawberries, blueberries, ice cream

Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Water. Once in a while I'll have Raspberry Crystal Light, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper or Birch Beer.

Current worry?
Grandmother, the car.

Current hate right now?
stinky diapers, waking up at 6am

Favorite place to be?
In my bed.

How did you bring in the New Year?
I don't remember. I think it involved going to bed early.

Where would you like to go?
Germany, Texas, Litchfield Beach, SC

Do you own slippers?
Yep, black ones.

What song makes you happy?
Anything Little Man is singing.

What year would you go back in time to?
No idea.

Can you whistle?
Not really.

Favorite color?
Purple, any shade.

Would you be a pirate?
Nope.

What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower.

Favorite girl’s name.
Moira Leigh and Lena Katherine.

Favorite boy’s name?
Adam

What's in your pocket right now?
No pockets on my lounge pants, I still haven't had a chance to get dressed.

Last thing that made you laugh?
I don't remember.

Last thing that made you cry?
I know it was sometime yesterday or this morning, but I couldn't tell you what exactly it was.

Worst injury you’ve ever had?
I've never had a bad injury.

Do you love where you live?
I love having my own space.

How many TVs do you have in your house?
one

How many dogs do you have?
None.

What is your favorite book(s)?
I don't know that I have a favorite. Right now I'm on a Shannon Hale kick.

What is your favorite candy?
At the moment it's mint crisp m&m's

Favorite Sports Team(s)?
I don't watch sports. But I do claim to be a Redskins fan out of loyalty to my Grandad and brothers.

Your favorite meal?
Drunken Ribeye, redskin mashed potatoes, aussie rolls and salad at Sweetwater

What were you doing 12 AM last night?
sleeping

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Why is Little Man awake and in my bed? Don't you dare wake up the baby. It's too early!

Do you have any odd habits?
Many.

How much time do you have?
Not enough.

**How many siblings do you have? 1 sister, 2 brothers, 3 brothers-in-law, and 5 sisters-in-law.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Three plus a sister in law??

laurenthequeen said...

Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking. I'm gonna blame it on sleep deprivation.