Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Late Saturday afternoon we decided to take the boys to pick out pumpkins. We decided to try our fake pumpkin patch again this year and once again it was perfect! The boys loved running around the lawn and playing with the pumpkins. Little Man decided to move the smaller pumpkins down the hill and line them up as straight as possible. I'm a little concerned that I'm making my kid a little OCD. See for yourself:
the boys playing in the pumpkins

trying to get a picture

(You should really click on that link above to see how much older Little Man looks from last year.)

After dinner we "carved" our pumpkins. A couple years ago we found these awesome Mr. Potato Head parts to decorate pumpkins. It's been perfect for Little Man and it's a lot less mess.
While I was trying to get this picture, Little Man was telling the pumpkin to smile for the camera. By the time I got the camera ready for a video, I had to coach him a little.



No comments: