Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Why I love my Little Man

Things haven't improved much since Friday. Bug is still struggling to feel better. Life has been too busy and there has been very little sleep. But last night my new wedding photo book came in the mail!

Let me back up a little. I'm a scrapbooker. The kind with more stuff than any one person should accumulate. We've been married for almost 4 years and the thought of touching my wedding pictures is overwhelming. I want it to be perfect, so I put it off and put if off. A few weeks ago I got a coupon for a free 8x8 story photo book from Shutterfly. I decided that I would use it for our wedding pictures. So when it came in the mail yesterday, I couldn't wait to open it. And I love it (with the exception of one small picture where Wil's head got cut off. Ooooppps! Sorry honey!). The best part... Little Man was looking at the pictures with me. When he saw these pictures:

... he said, "Mommy, you're a PRINCESS!"

4 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

But shouldn't he have said, "Mommy, you're a QUEEN!" :) You really look stunning in these pictures!

Amy said...

Awe, I love it! I thought the same thing as Heidi - She's a QUEEN! :) I haven't seen that second one before. I'm sad I wasn't able to be there w/ you on your big day. You looked lovely, and still do.

Unknown said...

That is so cute!! The pictures are beautiful and I agree with the queen comments above!

Sarah Kathryn said...

This sounds horrible but...I forgot how much I really loved your dress and veil and everything. You were beautiful but remember that you still are gorgeous.