Wednesday, October 15, 2008

it's a good thing I'm fickle

A friend of mine watched the boys today, so I could go to a doctor's appointment with my Grandmother. Since I was without my boys I made a quick stop at Macy's to look for the coveted Fossil bag (remember this or this?). I was so excited to see that they are on CLEARANCE!!! Until I realized that the style I wanted was gone. I did a little further searching and even asked the sales lady. "Oh, you mean the zip top ones? They were the first to go." Then Wil and Zee both suggested that I look online. And what did I find? They are either gone or still full price. Fossil sucks.

I'm little bummed, but I'm sure a new love will catch my eye soon enough.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Awe, bummer! I hate it when that happens. I wish I could put a tracking device on things I like, and when they go on sale, I get a text message. I'd pay money for that kind of service!