Thursday, January 31, 2008

Child of the 80's

A couple weeks ago I bought the "13 going on 30" soundtrack. I thought it was a fun mix of 80's songs that I liked and didn't have. We got a few other cd's at the same time, so I dumped them all into a playlist, hit the shuffle button and burned a cd. The cd was for the car so I wasn't really paying attention to what songs ended up on there. Tuesday evening we had to run some errands and ended up in the car for about 40 minutes each way. The cd was in and Little Man was happily strapped in his seat asking for music. I turned it on and a few minutes later I was joking with Wil about some of the cheesy songs that ended up on there... yesterday Zizi caught on video the end result of what Little Man had heard: (sorry I can't figure out how to turn it)

2 comments:

Trish and Matt said...

Hilarious!

I have that same soundtrack. It's a great one!

Lin said...

sorry about the sideways shooting - i was trying to get the full effect of his rad dance moves.

also sorry about my wheezing in the background - it was all i could do not to laugh out loud.

i just love this kid.