Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Focus on the positive

I'm not sure what has gotten into Monkey lately, but it's bad. Really bad. I was looking forward to 3, thinking that the end of the terrible two's might be in sight. I was mistaken. That is why I need to focus on the positive, rather than focusing on the number of times I must repeat myself before he does exactly what I'm asking him not to do. Back to the positive...

This morning he woke up while I was in the shower. He came into the bathroom and says, "Mommy, what comes after the rain?" I didn't understand at first and repeated the question, to which he replied, " A RAINBOW!"

Perfect for St. Paddy's Day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What is the event on the first weekend in May that you referred to on my blog? I'll all for things that help with running. Send me the details as a comment on my blog or send me an email. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there!

Mimi said...

I always wondered why it was said the terrible two's I thought it should be the terrible three's. Maybe our family is a year behind?

Generational stitcher said...

3 yo...GAG! NOT my favorite age...worse in boys then girls. Mine just turned 3 about a month ago. 4 can't come fast enough!