Friday, March 6, 2009

Why am I blogging?

I have an hour and a half before I have to leave. I can't find the portable highchair anywhere, need to pack a bag for the boys and the list still looks like this:

Pick up Wil from work in DC
Dinner at Shana's
Attached vinyl letters to window/door
Put away Christmas/snowmen
Bins out of living room
Clean kitchen (clean off cupboards)
Clean bathroom & wash rugs
Sweep boys bedroom & make beds
Sweep and mop kitchen and living room
Laundry – load in dryer folded, darks washed & folded, clothes put away
Make and decorate cupcakes
Make food – veggie pinwheels, finger sandwiches, ranch dip
Bread out of garage freezer
Get out 3 tier server
Decorate for party

The few things that have been accomplished were done so by my husband, who was earning HUGE brownie points last night. If you're heading this way for the party tomorrow, I can almost promise you this list won't be done. Sorry.

No comments: