Monday, March 2, 2009

Things I meant to blog about....

This is what I find on my camera when Little Man wants to take pictures:

Bug hated to be in his exersaucer until we collapsed it to put it away. Now he likes to climb in and out of it to play with the toys.

Our little dinosaur on Valentine's Day:

Little Man has a LOT of friends who are girls. Can you tell?

Wil took me out to brunch on Valentine's Day and I wanted to do something fun for dinner. I lucked out and found filet mignon on sale at Nick's. I managed to keep the cost of dinner for four under $40! It was surprisingly simple and turned out perfect. Here's the table before the food and a glimpse of dinner. I'm still hungry for a repeat of this one!

This is what Bug looks like when he thinks he's getting away with something he shouldn't be doing... like snitching Zizi's water bottle. There may have also been some roaring involved.

1 comment:

Lin said...

I was going to write a post about how my water bottle is one of Bug's favorite toys. Hence the series you found on your camera.