Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I do it all by mySELF!

I hear this phrase often. The other day it was in reference to the camera, Little Man wanted to take pictures. Here's what we got (btw I was his main subject):

Me (looking a bit possessed) I don't even want to know what I was saying to Little Man while making this face.

He, too, wanted to document the awesomeness that is the trouser jean.

For this picture alone, I might love him forever. You can't really tell how far I was bending to get my face in the picture.

And then there was the truck. Zizi found these at the Stuff-mart when both boys were home sick one day. Talk about HUGE hit! So easily swayed in his adoration of the Mama, and for what... a big red truck named, Mack.

ps. we are heading out tomorrow morning to spend the weekend with friends (10 hours in the car with a 13 month old and a 3 year old... I know you're jealous) so if we are awol from posting until sometime next week, it's cause we're playing without you. Sorry.

No comments: