Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Reason 64,237,493 why I love my sister

We got back from vacation safely and I had to jump right into work. Only 9 days til the race and there's so much to do (aka money that needs to be raised). I was waiting until after the race to take on my biggest, most hellacious task of the year... until Zee decided to do it for me. She's POTTY TRAINING my son!!! Also, she cleaned our entire apartment (including the fridge) while we were gone. She's amazing! I know I don't pay her enough for all she does and puts up with.

Really. Truly. The best sister. EVER.

1 comment:

Trish and Matt said...

I always wanted a sister!

Though really, I don't know a lot of sisters who would do this for you. You are truly lucky. I hope things continue to go well. Having just done this, I can totally understand the stress of it all.