Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Mission Completion

Well, not quite, but pretty darn close. We managed to get everything on our list done except for two things. I decided it was pointless to go through the stuff in the trailer until we could use it at the new apartment. I'm sure that the stuff we can't find is in there somewhere and if not - I get to go shopping. So the only thing left on the list is fixing the crib. It's one that we got for free a few weeks ago when we thought we might need two cribs. Now it just needs a little extra stability on one end. I'll go to the hardware store this week and it will give Wil a project for this weekend, while I'm cooking 8lbs of sloppy joes for the ward picnic.

2 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

8 lbs. of sloppy joes. Geee, fun. :)

Amy said...

"thought we might need two cribs"...um, what? Did I miss something?