Thursday, May 17, 2007

What's for dinner?

Why is it that no matter how many yummy new recipes I add to my arsenal of dinners, we end up eating spaghetti at least once a week? Is it because I can sneak in green veggies and my men will still eat them without argument? Is it the ease of knowing that we almost always have stuff in the cupboards to make it? Or that I can feed us for a few days on a couple bucks worth of groceries? Maybe knowing that little man will eat it with about the same enthusiasm as this:



Not dirt, his first oreo (which he loved, of course). One day I will come up with something as easy, inexpensive and yummy as spaghetti... and then I'll be posting about how we end up eating it ALL THE TIME.

1 comment:

Heidi Totten said...

So WITH you there! We eat pancakes or waffles around once a week because it's cheap food. And my kids eat them like crazy. It's all about the enthusiasm you can muster. Remember when we were excited to have people to cook for? :)