Saturday, July 28, 2007

Fluffernutter

We are busily getting ready to drive up to Pennsylvania tomorrow to visit Wil's extended family. We are picking his parents up at the airport in the morning and then driving to Pine Grove/Tremont. I'm excited to go. Grandma Scheib has a pool that I'm sure we will spend hours in and she always stocks up on the marshmallow fluff so we can have FLUFFERNUTTER sandwiches. I don't think there is anything healthy at all in this white bread, peanut butter and fluff concoction, but I love them! And I only eat them at Grandma's house, otherwise I would be in big trouble.

And you have to click on the Fluffernutter theme song - it's awesome!

2 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

There is just something wrong in this concept! lol

Have a great time!

Sarah Kathryn said...

Lauren...I'm so jealous that mom and dad get to see you guys and all of you get to see our grandmas. Give everyone a hug for me. I love you guys!!!