Friday, July 13, 2007

My personal shopper

I got an email from Amazon.com a few weeks ago about a new program they have started called, Subscribe and Save. At first look, it seemed too good to be true...diapers delivered to your door for LESS than what I pay per diaper at the store. I read through all of the "rules" and tried to find any loophole that would tie me into years of diapers I might not need. Not one that I could find, they say you can change or cancel at any time! So I decided to take the plunge and sign-up. I LOVE IT! Our first big box of diapers arrived yesterday, delivered to my door. I didn't have to worry about the lines at the new Stuff-Mart, or planning a trip to Target (40 minutes away) to get the cheaper box, or how I was going to fit it in our tiny car with the other groceries. Now I'll have diapers delivered to our door the first week of every month. If you are still buying diapers and your kids are as sensitive as mine (we HAVE to use pampers and pampers sensitive wipes), I highly suggest trying this.


***We are starting to add some other things to this list and most things come in bulk. I don't have to have them sent as often, but with a tight budget I do have to make sure that the money is there when they are shipped.

No comments: