Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Just keep swimming

This is our one activity that everyone in the family enjoys. Wil loves it and the little man does too. So when they started pool time for an Enrichment activity, I was excited. Today was the first one. We had a little tantrum with the swimsuit, but he's getting much better with his "Ear Band-It". He has to wear it to keep the water out of his ears. I'll have to post a picture of him is his full swim gear, the poor kid looks like a geek, but at least I feel like he's safe. His favorite things are sitting on the edge and throwing things into the pool and sitting on the edge or the ladder and "jumping" in. This usually means that he holds his arms out to Wil or I and waits for us to grab him and pull him into the water. Today though he spent about half an hour in the "baby section". One of the other ladies and I used two lounge chairs to section off part of the deck and gave the littlest ones a big bucket of water and a couple cups. Then I actually got to sit and visit! It was great.

No comments: