Wednesday, July 4, 2007

We escaped!

I escaped the family party twice today. Both times it was to go SHOPPING. Kohl's always has great holiday sales and I had gotten gift cards for my b-day to get THIS. Wil and I went over to pick it up. While I was there I saw these for Boo. (Ames, They have hot pink ones online, but these were the only ones in the store...on sale for $12. Will they work for Boo?) When I got back to the house a bunch of the other ladies wanted to go too, so we all piled in my cousin's minivan and went for another trip so we could look at the SHOES. It was so cool when my mom, her sister and cousin all got the same shoes in different colors and they are super cute.

2 comments:

Laura said...

GIRL!! How the heck are you? I can not believe I came across you--when I read the purple card comment on heidi's page I KNEW it was you. Remember the 4th we went to ocean city and back in 12 hours? ha ha
We then had a party at our house!!
keep in touch! Your baby is adorable!!

Amy said...

Yay, you got your pots and pans! Let the serious cooking begin. Can't wait for more of your recipes. Thanks again for looking out for Crocs for Boo. We found some on E-bay for 9$, including shipping! WAHOO. Crisis averted.