Thursday, July 19, 2007

Relief?

I keep looking at my blog and want to write something FUN, but this last week has been rough. Little man had a stomach virus that he passed on to Wil and I, but I can't seem to kick it. Every time I start to feel better, it comes back with a vengeance...with queasiness and lightheadedness along with it. All I want to do is lay on the couch and wait for it to go away. But with Little man and work, it's impossible. Right now, week 13 seems like a very long way away.

2 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

Awwww, so sorry! It's not fair when you get sick during the summer AND you are pregnant. I hope that you get rid of it quickly and get some relief!

Amy said...

I'm sorry to hear you are sick as well. The only thing worse than being sick when you are already "sick" with pregnancy is being sick with a toddler running around. I hope you get better soon.