Thursday, July 3, 2008

I remember the time

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

Lin said...

there are too many to name! :)

Heidi Totten said...

I'll do a 4th of July memory. Remember when we went downtown and it was pouring rain and we were just people watching a bunch of our friends and making funny comments about who was dating and who wanted to be? And then we left early and watched the fireworks on the bridge.

Unknown said...

I remember when I showed you around exciting (haha)downtown San Angelo around Christmastime. We had baby H with us but left big brother with the husbands. We didn't buy much ( I think you just bought brother-in-law David a tie) but I had fun getting to know you better! I think it was the only time we did something without our hubbys!

Kristyn said...

Your frozen bra (:

CORYNN AND JER said...

Remember when you came to my mission farewell party with Lin and some guy tried to tell me to say "Payday!" (Peidei) when I got my allowance at the CTM. And you were nice and told me NOT to say that cause it means "I farted" in Portuguese. Thanks again!! I actually avoided several incidents going in with the knowledge of that word. Hahaha!