Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm in LOVE....






I saw this bag at Peebles last night and fell in love. L-O-V-E. It's the perfect Mommy Bag. Stylish. Super cute! TONS of pockets. There are 2 large outside pockets and one smaller outside zipper pocket. Inside there are two (maybe three) open side "technology" pockets and another zipper pocket. Plenty of room for both my stuff and diapers, wipes, bottles, sippy cups, matchbox cars, fruit snacks and crayons that end up in there. It needs to go on sale, please. But then I would have to pick a color. That's going to be hard.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I personally love the first one - the green. For you, I'd assume you'd want the purple polka dotted one. They are all so cute and functional! How much are they?

laurenthequeen said...

Too much! They are brand new so they aren't on sale yet. Regular price is $88. There's no way I can spend that kind of money on a purse.

laurenthequeen said...

I like the three multi-color ones. If I'm going to spend money on a bag I want it to go with as much as possible. The patchwork is the one I saw in the store and I really like it. The interior fabric is the same as the fabric on the outside pocket. SO CUTE.

Christy Franklin said...

did it go on sale yet? or vanished....