Thursday, July 17, 2008

"It's always fun to share with everyone"

I have a ton of stuff to write about our adventures this last week. But until I can get caught up I thought you might like to see how well Little Man is learning to share with his brother:

Little Man and Bug were playing happily on the floor in the living room. Little Man was eating an apple and I was loading the dishwasher. At some point I realized that Little Man was saying, "bite it, baby j, bite it". Then I found Bug happily gnawing on the apple. I'm guessing that the cold, juicy, sweet apple was quite the treat and felt great on his gums. Too bad he's still a few months away from actually being allowed to eat apples. We haven't even started the veggies yet. I'm just happy Little Man chose to share his apple and not goldfish, chips or cookies.

1 comment:

Lin said...

i want to kiss those chubby cheeks RIGHT. NOW.