Wednesday, July 2, 2008

They say it's my birthday

I have honestly been dreading today. 35 isn't such a fun number, but thanks to my husband, friends and fabulous sissy, it's been a great day. Some of the highlights so far:
  • birthday wishes - here, here and here
  • kidnapped for lunch at Mexico
  • wearing my birthday dress that Zizi made
  • sleeping until 8am with only one interruption
  • finding pictures of bad 80's hair hidden all over my apartment
  • seeing that they've made their way online
  • cleaning up the living room and kitchen (I've lost some steam on the cleaning front but it was SO nice to come home from lunch and not have to tiptoe over the booby-trapped floor.)
  • a long shower all by myself
  • both boys napped!
  • birthday emails from sd, hd and jen

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh, I'm glad little man got my special request to nap for his mommy on his birthday. Check's in the mail, Little Man...