Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Updates...

If you haven't yet heard, Wil is going to be starting a new job on the 15th. He'll be working in DC on a government contract. It's a brand new contract, which means 4 years of job security. If you see me this fall, don't be surprised if I'm carrying this:(I still can't decide which one I like the best. I've narrowed it down to two.)

And if you have seen this post yet, be sure to pick a number. I know there are more than 6 people who read this. There are. Really. Remember, it can be something easy... like emailing me your favorite healthy recipe.

Bug. He's growing up too fast and this post is more for me than anyone else. I have a bunch of videos to upload, but the new versions of our software that Wil installed are so different from the previous version that I have yet to figure out how to condense a video. In the meantime you should know that Bug has two teeth, can scoot himself from the living room to his bedroom (especially if there's a matchbox car in sight). On Saturday, he crawled for the first time but hasn't done it again since. He refuses to play with his toys if Monkey's are in sight. He does not like green food. AT. ALL. If you try to give him green food, he makes the scrunchie nose face or the angry face you see in the slide show below. The scrunchie nose face will also tell you when he's done with what ever you might be trying to get him to do... a bottle, food, teether, you name it. He's sitting up on his own for longer periods of time and can sit up by himself. He has not yet figure out how to get out of a sitting postion, this has resulted in a bruise on his forehead from our wood floors (the night before family pictures, of course.) He's very goal oriented and if the desk is in the way of the toy he wants, he pays no attention until he's wedged underneath it. He L.O.V.E.S. his exersaucer and jumping. The little phone on it is his favorite. He loves his brother, but does not like being sat upon, wearing hats or bowls that are being used as hats or being pulled across the floor by his feet. He also loves bath, especially in the big kitchen sink. He will kick until everything in sight is soaking wet, with big belly laughs at all that he's accomplished.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something. But I need to feed him and go to bed so they don't have to photoshop out big dark circles from the family pictures.

1 comment:

Heidi Totten said...

I'm so excited! Four years is great job security these days for sure! :)