Friday, June 29, 2007

Accepting Donations

After water aerobics on Saturday morning we will be headed to my grandparents house to work on the list of chores that need to be done for the family reunion on the 4th. I really don't mind helping, it's more the stress of having to distract Grandmother so you can get the chores done, while also chasing an 18 month old up and down the stairs. This weekend though I would much rather be here or here. Maybe we can convince Dad that he wants to go to the movies too.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh, both those movies look so fun! The Transformers movie sends me back to my childhood. Forget about dolls and dresses. Give me a Transformer or Star Wars "guys". Don't you wish they had movie theaters for parents w/ baby monitors attached, so you could listen for your kids when you put them down for bed, but still go to fun movies!? Sigh, I guess I'll have to wait till it comes out on video.