Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Dr. Phil

My uncle, Phil, was visiting last night and wanted to watch the Republican debate. I haven't been nearly as involved in politics since leaving MMA, but hung out at my parents' house for the first hour. There were a few things that stood out to me...
The first was Huckabee's statement on evolution. The second was Romney's answer about his faith. The CNN articles sum up the comments, but don't do them justice. Most of all I was trying to figure out what was going on with Tommy Thompson's hair... is it a really bad dye job and style or is it a rug? Either way, it was bad.

3 comments:

Amy said...

haha. I can hear you saying, "It was bad" in my head right now. Thanks for the link with Romney. I heard that he made some sort of comment, but it's nice to read the actual quote.

Lin said...

your political views have definitely swayed toward mine since leaving MMA....that is you find it hard to concentrate on what is being said b/c the appearance of most of these men is atrocious.

laurenthequeen said...

It's amazing to me that someone doesn't say, "you are running for president, please do something about that hair."