Monday, June 11, 2007

Discontinued!

Old Navy has decided to discontinue the Women's plus size line. They will still be carrying it online, but not in the stores. Needless to say, I am NOT happy about this. There's something to be said about walking around the store filling your cart FULL and then spending an hour in the dressing room with your sissie trying on "mombutt" jeans (you know the ones where the waistline almost hits your chin). So that's what Susie and I did tonight. I'm not sure the poor girl who had to put back all the clothes we didn't buy was very happy with us, but we had a BLAST. The plus size stuff was marked down 75%! I spent too much, but found a shirt for $.99 and a fabulous wool sweater for $1.74, so that makes it ok, right?

2 comments:

Amy said...

OOOOh, I wanna see what you bought! How about a little virtual fashion show? That's sad news they aren't carrying that anymore, but GREAT news you got such great close-out deals!

Heidi Totten said...

I agree, bring on the fashion show! I can't believe they aren't carrying the line anymore. What are they thinking?!