Monday, June 11, 2007

the Birds


I remember seeing this movie when I was young. Add to that the theory in the Jurassic Park movies that the creepy nasty dinosaurs that ate people were more like birds than reptiles, and too many run-ins with other winged creatures (also known as bats). What do you have? Well, that would be me FREAKING OUT yesterday when my dad decided to show off the new garage doors and a bird flew out from the unfinished frame work. Thank goodness Susie had the little man, because I think my reaction scared him more than the bird. And where was my mom during all of this? She was the one trying to use ME as a shield from the dive bombing bird. When will the winged ones learn to LEAVE ME ALONE!

1 comment:

Heidi Totten said...

Well, remember the theory that we all attract a different sort of weird guy (Cheryl's theory)? Maybe in your case you also attract a certain different sort of winged creature. :P