Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hi-Ho Hi-Ho, Off to Work I go

Okay, that is true starting on the 8th 15th of September! After about 4 months of looking for a job one found me. I will be working for a contractor in Washington, D.C. - sorry Rob.

I will have an okay commute it seems and I will be doing something different from System/Network Administration. I will be a technical writer, translation - I will turn Geek and Engineer into English, which I have been doing verbally for some years now and I have been doing as part of my jobs in the last 4 years.

It am excited for the prospect, I will be starting on a fresh new contract which will be a new experience for me. It also means that if I behave myself I may find time to work on my MBA too.

w.

3 comments:

Kristyn said...

We are so happy for you guys!

Heidi Totten said...

Yay! Congratulations! :)

Unknown said...

Way to go, Wil! Brian did some technical writing at Ethicon and loved it.