Monday, September 22, 2008

Thanks for the . . .

Today is the 3rd Monday at the new gig. I really like my coworkers and the job I am doing. I like the work place [2 blocks from the White House] and the general feel of things.

I just wanted to take a moment and thank my wife [Lauren] for her support and patience as her husband spent time looking for a job. I want to thank Heavenly Father for helping me find a place where I feel I fit in. I want to thank my family and Ward for the prayers and encouragement. I want to thank Grandma & Grandpa for their support, we are renting their garage apartment, and their love of the grand kids. I want to thank Mimi & Papa for the eternal perspective that they have helped me to develop.

I also want to thank Dave & Heidi for their prayers and say, "Maybe, next time Utah will be in the cards". I also want to thank Elder & Sister Grant [and Elder Sapp] of the DC LDS Employment Center for helping make the network connection that got me the interview.

Last of all everybody else that I may or may not have known was thinking or praying for us during the last 3 months.

w.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

nicely said. I am proud of you for giving thanks.

Sarah Kathryn said...

You are welcome but...I'm hoping for Texas to be next :)

I love you Wil!

Heidi Totten said...

I'm glad that it is working well for you! :) Congratulations!